1) Graduating senior from Shawnee Heights High School.
2) Post High School study in a business- related major at an accredited college or university.
3) Grade point average of 3.00 (semester prior to graduation).
4) Active participation in USD 450 and Shawnee Heights High School organizations and extracurricular activities.
5) Community involvement (Shawnee Heights and Shawnee County)
6) Recommendations from a teacher, administrator, and/or local District patron.
7) Brief written essay (max 1 page) as a reflection on how the USD 450 community has impacted the applicant.